What is RROY?
- Rochester Runner of the Year Series is 12 selected races over a period of time between March and November and is sponsored by The Greater Rochester Track Club.
How do I get involved?
- Your first chosen race in the Series is your age for the entire series.
- Minimum of 4 of the races gets you into the series (and maybe a win); Best 6 races count in the overall series.
Do I have to sign up? How do I do that?
- There is no sign up to be part of RROY-just chose those designated races.
How are runners tracked?
- Race directors sent the race results to RROY Stats people and they post the results after each race, along with standings after race #6
What do I win if I am RROY?
- Awards are handed out at the GRTC Annual Banquet
- Top3: M/F Overall-money awards.
- 4-10 OA gift certificates from Medved-will also be eligible in the age groups.
- Age group awards: 1st Place: -champion shirt, awards certificate, RROY coffee mug; #s2-5 same but no shirt no shirt